Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged


I guess there are still some un-answered questions about me so have been challenged to reveal certain idio(t)syncracies, in other words I've been tagged by Dianne . Since I am not quite equipped yet to write my autobiography (no there are no Playboy centerfold photos) and since I do have my own-kind-of-stories, here are a few candid confessions:



  • If I were to be born again, I would like to be an Orchestra Conductor.

  • I'm a little afraid of people. I think it is because some can be so cruel and selfish. I protect myself by having few but true friends.

  • When I was a little girl I wanted to have 9 children, 4 boys and 5 girls. I even did a family tree in my diary with all the names. Not one of my children have those names and I never could have handled more than three which is what I had.

  • Deadly Sin: I smoke like a chimney

  • Turn On: Passion

  • Turn Off: People who try to pretend who and what they're NOT. If they only knew the truth is written all over their faces.

  • I had a forbidden love once. The experience marked my life forever.

  • I tend to be a loner, spending a lot of time with me,myself and I because I have infinite interests and can't stand wasting time on bla bla bla; I prefer to act.

  • I kind of live in slow motion. All the energy is on the inside. People say I instill peace and serenity when I am around them which surprises me becasue on the inside I always feel like a volcano ready to errupt.

  • I have bunions, Aghh....

  • I have a crazy streak...I tap dance on railway station platforms, wear fresh flowers in my hair in Spring, go to the post office with my hands full of paint so everyone will see, take up impossible causes, protect the underdog and still send telegrams to people I love.

  • If I were immensely rich, I would drop everything to go and help those in need in third world countries. I secretly envy philanthopists although I do my share in small ways whenever I can.

  • Outsider, non-conformist and anti-establishment to the bone for all the right reasons, I hope.

  • Always live on the edge, literally.

  • If I go to heaven I would like to befriend Karol Wojtyla (John Paul II) above all the people I have known, read or heard about.

Now I tag....Cathy Cullins (November Moon), Marcela Urrutia (Green Okama), Noel (Me Noel), and Bernice Wagnitz.

1 comment:

chad-roscoe said...

As exepected, fascinating!
xx~
di