Thursday, July 31, 2008

Call My Name, I'll come Runnin'

I just love this new artist I found on Flickr. We are trading a few ATCS and I looked through hers and just couldn't decide among them all. This one just got to me heart since, in spite of the twins, dogs are my favorites. And the words she picked to go with the ATC are perfect. I aslo signed up for a challenge in late August with Nimbles so lots of projecects coming up.

I am trying to take the time to free-write since I have lost so much practice over the years with my switch to visual. Reading through Artful Blogging Magazine I laughed so much at the whimsey and word play some of you out there come up with.

Speaking of Artful Blogging , it is my new favorite Somerset Studio Magazine together with Artful Living. I also bought Cloth, Paper, Scissors' editor in chiefs new book 1000 ATCS and signed up for the 1001 Art journals Project. I hope I get one in the mail from the artist I contacted in Santa Barbara.

No comments: