Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How someone can trigger creativity



My Dreams Deferred
Originally uploaded by peregrine blue
What a great invention the Yahoo Mosaic Maker is. Pictures look so much prettier this way and are brought so much more to life by being next to other people's, like a connected world. I have tons of these over the last two years and just keep forgetting to make a habit out of uploading them to my journal/blog/bitacora. Hopefully I'll get into the habit.

Yesterday I discovered this amazing photographer from Chile www.elrostrodelascosas.blogspot.com who takes photos of all the faces she sees in things. Which has me seeing faces everywhere now and carrying my camera all around the house looking for images.

Tomorrow I'll venture out into the street to see what I find and share.

No comments: