Tuesday, August 11, 2009

one of the things i am missing out on right now is Susan Tuttle's online Photo manipulation class. just so she knows i am pursuing the interest anyway, fiddling with the two simple programs i have downloaded. the above picture, taken at my brother's a couple of weekends back, is an example. i know her class is both about having an eye for the right shot and then playing with it afterwards.

i am so engrossed in getting the townhouse decorated, the container gardens set up and the whole ambiance of my new world as welcoming and cozy as possible.

i have made over 30 trips i'm sure of it; never realized how much stuff i have. and here it simply will NOT fit. so if you are interested, i am having an major sale of my collectibles at my etsy shop http://www.boubelina2.etsy.com/. I will be listing all throughout August and into September, a few items at a time since shipping can become nightmarish in the middle of a move (ie. finding the items).

i have yet to cook, really cook so basically living on El Tecolote's Mexican food, leftovers from lunches with Tatiana and friends, lemonade (lots of it) and my margaritas at sundown to keep my sanity, which reminds me.....it's almost sundown.

i must thank Gina Smith, Carmencita (Gypsy Froggie) my dear new friend Dianne and Marsha Stewart for buying so many of my items over the past few weeks. I personally know three of you and it makes me so happy that many of my most loved possessions will be in familiar territory and will be loved. Thank you.
Thanks also to my loyal friends Nancy Torsen, Renee (Nayski), Jan (Barty), Jan54will, Catherine (Doeki), Lucy and Lubna who always stop by to say a sweet hello and to ackknowledge that I still exist although not participating in any swaps or art sharing at the moment.
Here are some of the items still available. SOLD
SOLD



sold

No comments: