Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Created for {Echo} Group Week Second Challenge Decorating

Chrysti and Susan challenged us to play with our photographic images. I am bad at referring back to blogs in HTML form but both Susan's blog and Chrysti's are on my list of must reads every single day so easily found if you scroll down to my links. Both are very well known, published multi-media artists. I had the blessing to meet both of them during an art retreat two years ago and can avow both to their talents as to their inner beauty.

The challenge is part of {ECHO} and I participated in Week 2 which has to do with decorating, my interpretation of course, given the photos I have taken recently.

how did i do?

9 comments:

Jo Archer said...

I think you did brilliantly! They are beautiful, calm photos and the colours are wonderful.

nancy neva gagliano said...

wow! i don't know how you found my blog, but i'm happy you did!! i can tell i will enjoy perusing yours. . .and your links. hmmmm, photos, mixed media....isn't the world rich?

Brenda said...

Loving your pictures! Just so calming.

Anonymous said...

Sweden calling...

So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it's always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net! Sooooo nice post!

Peace & Love

Agneta

ale said...

querida constanza!! YA TE IMAGINO QUE LO ESTAS PASANDO BOMBA!!!!!!besos enormes y felizz viaje!!!!!!!!

Susan Tuttle said...

so beautiful sweetie! i am loving the muted tones:)

xo

Mette said...

I have an award for you on my blogg.

Mette said...

I have an award for you on my blogg.

maclancy said...

gorgeous!!!