Wednesday, February 17, 2010








it's been a little over a month now that i have no home, just sleeping on my mother's living room sofa with a little space under a wooden table to store all my necessaries. it has been intersting to say the least not having a home for so long. mine awaits in california, everything in its place, well taken care of by my children. yet i don't know if i want to go back; i'm getting used to chile and it's people, getting used to the sense of adventure people live here, the absolute nihilism palpable in endless conversations that lead nowhere in street cafes that are always full.

a headquarters, yes, that i need so i will invent one for now with my imagination and a few found photos.

1 comment:

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

hi sweetie,
Wow, I didn't realize you were back in Chile. Are you okay? Hope to hear from you. Saying prayers.
love,
joanna