Tuesday, July 20, 2010

it's teacup tuesday over at
TCT and i decided it might be a good idea to do something different.  i love to find challenges that invite us to share, a chance to visit other bloggers, to see their homes and read about their lives and how they see the world. and if there's anything more inviting it's their kitchens also known as the hearth.  from here flourish all the hues of love.



so here is my teacup, a gorgeous violet themed cup i ultimately gave away to a dear friend who lives across the pond in australia meet the wonderful jo

8 comments:

Princesa Nadie said...

I love that tea cup full of violets
Meeting you has been a pleasure

maría cecilia said...

Què rico jugar a las tacitas... me encanta!!! Maravillosa la tacita con violetas y tambièn ese cupboard con tonos verdes, juicy!!!!

kimberly said...

Your violet teacup is adorable and your kitchen cabinet is charming. Thanks for sharing.

raquel said...

me encantan los tonos verdes ,la foto de lavanda en la canasta una belleza

Victoria said...

Wonderfully beautiful...lovely!
Happy tea
Kiki~

Terri said...

You are so right, this is a gorgeous tea cup and saucer. I love all the beautiful violets. Your friend is very lucky to received it from you.
Thank you so much for showing it to us today.
Hugs,
Terri

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I love your whole blog!!! It's amazing! and I'm so happy to meet you. I love the beautiful violets and everything else on here...

You are so far away and so close in heart.
Hugs,
Cindy

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: That is the pretties tea cup. I just love the violets. It is so beautiful. I am so glad you shared it with us. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha